Make your Personal Statement the best possible endorsement for your application to dental school
With 10 applicants per place on dentistry courses, your personal statement must be a truly unique insight into you as an individual
How does Personal Statement Support work?
- Send us a preliminary draft of your personal statement that includes all personal details that you wish to include (word count is not important at this point)
- This draft will be reviewed by at least 3 of our tutors who will each make individual suggestions
- We return this draft with detailed annotations to direct you in producing a second draft
- The second draft is reviewed in the same way as the first to produce a version that is suitable for submission and within the word limit
How can we make your personal statement stand out?
- We ensure that you cover all areas that are necessary to progress to the interview stage
- We make suggestions for improving the structure, tone and content of the manuscript
- We aim to retain your own individual flair throughout the process
To find out more or to make a sales enquiry, please contact us
©2014 Oxbridge Blues Ltd
Phone: 0117 318 0813 | email@example.com